People are beginning to tell me that they have deleted many photographs over the years that they thought were messed up due to weird lights or streaks in them. Let’s begin to look for these this phenomena and stop deleting it!!!!!
Over the last year I have learned more about orbs. Here are some of the things I have noticed and I hope this information will assist you in photographing your own orbs.
1. Sit outdoors and take time to meditate or pray. I have found that raising our energy actually attracks them. Make sure you are feeling delighted, happy and appreciative on the day that you are going to photograph them. The energy of happiness seems to attract them more strongly. Look for them in group photos such as weddings, meditations etc.
2. Actually ask the orbs, in your mind, to show themselves to you..Then wait for a few minutes to give them time to respond.
3. Point your digital camera in any direction that you are drawn to. Notice the feeling of being drawn or attracted to a certain direction and take some photos in that direction. Then wait until you feel drawn again.
4. Do not delete any photos from your camera until you see them enlarged on your computer. Also enlarge any little dots of light as well. Enlarging a small bright dot of light is how I came across the form of a faerie.
5. Enlarge all orbs on the computer and look for designs similar to mandalas and also look for faces.
5. True orbs will be bright as if lit from within and the light seems to shine outward, while dust particles will be a dull grey color.
Pick up the book called The Orb Project for more great images and to read about the study of orbs. I am convinced that we are receiving manifestations of the spirit realm in these images.
Many blessings…………..Tina Zion